Publicidad

Contratame en Nubelo

martes, 6 de agosto de 2013

#Expiration (English Version)

This is the first post in which I make a sequel, is that I can not think of any way words with which to express every emotion found at this time. "Story of a long agony" was the topmost stage where uncovering truly a part of my love life, such thing does not happen very often. Part of writing "expiration" so exciting is the sensation caused by having a secret or some feeling a stranger or several.

How do we determine this blog? How do we determine to "expiration"? Do what most consumes my personal life are coming out, friends and family?

In particular am among those who think that love comes by itself, but if love comes alone Why I will in three months and I did not last even a little more? A part of my life always consumed me to college, other friends and outputs and include the family. What I love most "pop" is the fact confess to your partner how much you love her, the want and most importantly how much you love her. No word as emotionally stronger than a "I love you" but I say this to everyone? I've always argued that my teammates can not fall into the arms of anyone, but the point is that if you do not fall into those arms were then How?

Missing only a few weeks to turn 18 and have wondered Am I going through an emotional crisis / emotional? Keep a couple requires much effort and time, and that's difficult for people in this case have thousands of things to do. For the first time I am writing this blog about emotional crises, sexual and sentimental increasingly offering reflections on relationships, I am really tangled on: How to stay after a relationship?

"When real people fall in life, always rise with heads held high." Recommend to others is very difficult when you have not been there, but the words come and flow tips and thoughts every day, one after another. Problems / solutions, failures / successes; Hate / Love.

Without falling into the routine of daily walk those streets with every glance shot them give me inspiration, encouragement and pride inevitable that I can not deny.

Short, but in this post I tell a little analytical part of my life. So I leave saying that, "when the relationship is in decline, there is no way to raise it. And if you manage to revive it goes."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario